Well actually MY CLASS, had a class party. Probably the only one we will evr hve until we finish spm (I HOPE NOT YO!!) and it was a t tanjung aru and OMGEE IT WASH KEWLL
hahaha
we had our own personal photographer curtesy invited by tira bt .. Yeaaa
HE HAD A BADASS CAMERA BEBEH!!!
and and and the beach was awesome so much that the wind was caraazy
our hair made us look so damn sexy
o wait .. I was suppose to link some pictures here.. Oh well u guys jist havto wait
anyways after that me, bel and kimlau walked over to kgc to put their things and go to kyc cause vadee and vusak are there. So we got there, lepak and then kimlau and bel went back to kgc to shower while i on the other hand, showered at kyc cos i broke and vadee said at kyc x need lui fr shower so :D
haha and around 6,
bels momma pick me bel and kimlau to go sacred heart.
We waited at parish hall fr kimlau's dad to go home, after that we bugged ppl fr fun. Hahaha
(sorry. Duwana mention names. Might say something or trigger sonething bad and yea.. Thwy aint bad. I think. I THINK.)
well yea life night started and vadee decided to come so we js continued waiting outaide with nadiaa ;)
haha and louiselle came and i frgt wht happened so we didnt talk to her. Smthing about .. Somethin. Hahah
well yea half way of ignoring louiselle went in then wen out and went home. Her text later was that she was sleepy and tired and doesnt wanto fall asleep there so... Yeaa
THEN VADAWHORE CAME. omgee then yea w kinda.. Sorta.. Got 'halau-ed in'
i that even a term??? Haha oh welll
life night was perrty awesome
since i was new they made me introduce myself. I was like.. Oohhh!!! Dialogie time.. :)
me and the Interviewer (wats his name again? Dammit!!)
I : hi denise
me : hi.
I ; well maybe u should start by err.. Telling them ur name, age and school?
Me : err ok? Hi
RoomFullOfPeople : HAI
me: my name is denise
RFOP : HAI DENISE
me: im sixteen
wwoooooh!
Me: and im frn stfrancisconvent
someguy: YEA me too!
I : haha well.. Denise whts ur fav colour?
Me: emmm blue? Hahah
someguy: yea thts kinda obvious
I: oh so well ur fav colour is black laa??
Someguy: haha nonono la
Well yea kinda lazy to finisg th interview, until that part la interesting xD
sleepy now. Night people :))
No comments:
Post a Comment