My obsession with true blood grew stronger when the first episode of seasob three premier and my obsession the character godric grew even stronger when i saw episode TWO. he just looks so damn hot in his uniform. ADAM HYDE
go google him. In video. His pictures dont guve enought justice. THE VOICE MUST BE HEARD
HEEE ~~
so sexayyyyy damn him.
Hahaha
almost like steven strait but haih.. He must be old now and his abs terlampau ba. But his face is cuteee :))))
hmm i have a lot of guys actually in the hollywood world that i find cute but its just that.. i dont know the names.
BUT OMIGOSH GODRICC
p/s this will be the first and the LAST you will hear me gush about guys. huaahaha xD
ASH. I WANT THAT SHIRT. LETS GO PRINTING ;)
Yeah bha.
ReplyDeleteGodric is too much. I want his voice to read me the entire Encyclopedia. Even then, I don't think it's enough.