Sunday, September 26, 2010

Whatevs

What i realize today when i cleaned my shelf, i found last yrs mad mag frm school. Heres my enlightening:-
You let me listen, i feel u. BUT WHEN I TALK U CHANGE THE SUBJECT >:( js cause u dnt like it. But i nvr gve a shirt when u talk about something not related to me and i dnt like it or find amusing at all. I encourage u to tell me. Even if its something bad.
U nvr let me in. I mean fully in. And whem idk means i should ask u ppl fr me its listen in or dnt let me repeat. :(
DO U FIRETRUCKING KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS
I THOUGHT FRIENDS LET FRIENDS KNOW EVRYTHING WHEN THEY ASK. but no. If its to do with me JUST SAY LAH. dont say nothing nevermind. I FEEEL LIKE A FUCKING OUTLAW. there i said it. I AM FRUSTRATED WITH YOU PEOPLE
I would cry but what use would it make? Its not like any of u even read my blog. NO ONE READS IT.
Im a loner. Im pathetic. Im a sad sad person who cant have a group of real friends who will listen when she talks and comfort and advice. Im not strong as i admit or claim to be. My walls have broken down a long long time ago. Reading that mad mag frm school made me realize how much frustration im holding onto. Now i know why peopl have diaries but heh i dnt wana write.
One on one i have a chance of sharing but no not in ur group. I just cant. I wana know about u sure. But i remembee at one point u guys said u didnt know enough about me. I didnt answer cause MY LIFE IS LAID OUT IN PLAIN SIGHT.when i talk thats my life. I have nothing better to say. I dnt go sacred heart where all th popular people are. I dont go to lib to flirt, date or js to spy on people.

Is there something wrong with me? Am i over reActing to stress? But think about it. When wass the last time u guys let me speak? About what i like. I hold back because i dnt wana hear u whine sometimes u know. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment