I hate it how some universities here are so byest to their own kind. Own kind as in "malays n bumiputras have reserved places here" seriously i saw that somewhere. I was like whatttt.
Ish
Im a bumi my self and i find it very good for me, but what about my chinese friends who cant get a uni outside the country? Or even a bank loan because of their race/ religion? Yea sure bla3 one malaysia bla3 BUT PLEASE LA PEOPLE
show a little respect to them! You're human. They're human. Whats so different about you guys? I've seen and heard and read many instances where fights have beeb broken out because of race/religion. Why cant all ths fighting just stop and lets be grateful for one another that we actually do have peace here.
That its still safe to go places. Somw coutries like israel ( sorry israel.) are dangerous because the war between RACE/RELIGION is still raging. When will it end? For me it could end any day. But i have a feeling that would still be quite a long time. Sigh
Come on guys. Play nice. We share one earth. One country. We should look out for each other.
Well i shared my feelings. I dont know about you but i feel lighter. Nights. Ima hit the haystack now. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment