HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR DARLINGS <3
Heres an update on what kind of kids have been pestering me lately.
Okay. So maybe bel is right. Maybe juniors liking me is a bad thing. In a way. Creepy. Scary. Freaky. ANYWAYS. mari dekat sikit ni skrin. I mau update mu.
As u know my neighbour(aparently in fm4) the one who kept asking if i was related to bel is quite nice. Hahaha seems shorter than me but still. I feel tall around him. HAHAHA he tried asking me out to eat at sailors. NO MAN NOO. My dad and his liverpool buds punya area that. They eat everywhere near cks. Oh nozz.
So. Heres moving on. Cause after i said oh nehmindla sokay think im busy la (basically rejecting him la xD) he sropped fb-ing me. Well yea. I stopped jogging also cause wana rehat dulu bfre i start training fr 1500m run.
I met this other kid. I met on brits status? Yea u know how i am. Talking to strangers and all. Hahhah. Kinda fm3? Yeaa. Wa talk on fb bah. Then tiba2. 'can i have ur number?' uhh sure i guess? Then we started texting. I think since that day kan he hasnt missed a day in NOT texting me. Like woah woah. :O and HE texts first ah. :OO
He keep saying things like 'i've js met the coolest chck' and 'awesome oh u' hahaha i mean i like la but come on. Icant be the only girl alive who does the things i do. Am i?
Im a guitar playing soccer loving fishing pengakap GIRL. i repeat. GIRL. no other ka? Oh well. I AM AWESOME . ngeheh WHATEVER LA.
Anywaysss.. I need a proper Digi phone. The kind where i text and it DOES NOT make sounds when a button is pressed. seriously noisy oh the phone. ish.
So yea. i'll keep the blog updated if anything happens again. OH WAIT. uhh. Nehmind. Lain hari la. :3 till next time yah.
HAPPY EARLY VALENTINES DAY.
I shall be among the forever alone gang, I want a button of badge that says that now. hoyeah TQ bel. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment