Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday. 18 April 2011

So basically today was a really hot day. It started by raining so it was tolerable. In a way. Pfft. Anyways.
After school, i tried avoiding spending brader time. Why? Cause i know whats coming.

Yes i knew what you guys wanted. During pa/lie that. Yg bfre 12.20 that. When i was with ash and bren. You really shouldnt ask leng to call me if u wanted me there instantly. That girl gives a lot away by here fes.

Anyways.
Goin to after 12.20.
I was sitting with janice, joyce and alicia, discussing songs with random stuff amd this spontaneous drama they js created. Hilarious really, when my braders cam up to me.

'hai nikki.'
'hey guys'
'we are going to play a game. And you are gona like it'
'oh really? What...'

Yea i was cut off

BY THEM GRABBIBG MY ARM AND PULLING ME BACKWARDS.
thank God my skirt was tucked between my legs cause the nezt thing i knew, THEY CARRIED ME UP. I have never in my life been kidnapped from a conversation by my best buds. Ever.

So yeah they were desperate ba i think to know who i like. Ish
YOU PEOPLA KNOW LA KNOW. gembira la kan braders. Pffft

Anyways. Yeah. I didnt like it. As i said before, the pressure of being stared down was intense. I dont like being stared at when im sharing private life. Its like, being scrutinised. But i love them for not prying any deeper than what i shared la.

Thanks guys <3 but seriously. Im stil deeply disturbed by this fact. My childhood bestfriend hated (okay maybe not hate la, hate is such a strong word. She disliked her. I dont think she likes him very much either )

Haihh

I need toget over this

No comments:

Post a Comment