Friday, July 22, 2011

HARRY POTTER

So the second part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows came out this year and ASDFGHJKL i was like OMIGOSH. i think the ONLY harry potter movie i actually felt so depressed and i actually CRIED. like shizao

Yes it was depressing, funny, and completely idiotic. Just like the book. EXACTLY how I am going to remember it by and if that doesnt keep you happy then WHATEVES.

I watched it with vusak ba before 7k (16 July) andand EEEEEE those kids next to us gaves us weird looks cause we cried. i was sobbing louder but gah who cares.

I GREW UP WAITING FOR THE NEXT HARRY POTTER TO COME OUT. Now what magical thing do I look forward to?

Its like my childhood ended or something. haih. J.K.Rowling, you are awesome and your HP series will always be in my heart. I shall tell the stories to my kids and they will like it. No, THEY WILL LOVE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment