Thursday, October 27, 2011

of convo and football matches

I wouldn't say it sucked (even though it did. heh) but I would say the food sucked. ALOT. excuse me, but who pays aprox. rm60 for fish fingers and some meehoon? a mamak stall has better food.

ANYWAYS

now that that is out, convo was at megallon sutera harbour on the 15 of october. the big match of MU vs LIVERPOOL. (we will get to that laaaater. :p)

I can honestly say the ONLY thing I enjoyed from that day was the photo sessions.

Almost each and everyone of us brought a camera, so naturally we were all taking photos with each other in out dresses / gowns / makeup / tradisional clothes / etc. Outside the the ballroom though (where the 'ceremony' was held), there was a photographer dude whom the school hired to take photo sessions... IF we wanted em. When i get em i shall upload em here k. heh. yeah we took it. me bel fred kim leng vadee and vusak.

The only group photo of the six of us with a teacher i could find on fb. oh well. WE WILL REMEMBER YOUR BIRTHDAY TEACHER. DONT WORRY. we buy you present again this. you just wait :3

This is my class teacher. Siska. from left : leng, kim,T.siska, me and  bel. We four are classmates. yeah. vad vus and fred sana ST1. :| sokay. we have other photos
But like I said. it will come later :)

ANYWAYS. time to blog about football :3

So 15 of Oct, MU vs Liv. this was already the time after i did that..... that something la. :S I'm still surprised that my dad decided to bring me to watch it oh. heh. okay anyways. it was liverpool home game and we tied. haih. so sad. I WANTED TEAM REDS TO WIIIN D;

but hey. at least it wasnt like that last sunday match..we didn't LOSE at anfield. unlike that...

LOST AT TRAFFORD!!! ahahahahhaha WISH I SAW THAT MATCH. i still find it hilarious oh. so sorry to whatever MU fans who happen to read this. but 6-1? SERIOUSLY?? XD
and the JOKES that were made the next day... WOW. such creative use of the numbers 6 and 1. hahha

okays well enough for now. I need to go study. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment