Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I will miss you sabah

so. I am suppose to be asleep. 
Not on this computer.
Which just conveniently is still on. 

gahhhh

I'm leaving tomorrow.
I mean today.
Later, ugh whateves.

Roadtrip just to see me off in miri. Nice la dadi.

And of all the days, today i have insomnia.
okay well thats a lie.

I have been having insomnie ever since february drew close to the end.
maybe thats why i got sick...?

darn this sickness.

and that last saturday was the day the whole world was out again
ugh

regrets of not going out :(
didnt even get to say bye to redbull properlyy D:

you see la. im gona wake up crying

haiyah you know what baby? ima go wattpad and write something. 

see you again soon baby. you will be my ranting space when things get rough *hearts and hugs* No of course twitter hasnt taken over that job, psch are you kidding me?

No comments:

Post a Comment