Monday, June 25, 2012

a question on friends in curtin

Do you know that feeling?
That familiar feeling
That comfortable feeling that you miss so much?
That feeling of fitting in perfectly
That feeling of trust you have in someone
That feeling of knowing that the people around you will never let you down no matter what
No matter what favor you ask
No matter what kind of shit you get into, they don't judge
No matter what you do in public, they don't care

They don't question you when you do something in the interest of yourself
And of course there's the that feeling of being included in a group. You know, when you consider the opinions of all the people in the group and not just what you think is the best

Yeah I really miss those days
When this feeling is felt everyday

I took it for granted
And now...well I'm wary la. Not really trusting people yet still trusting
Because everyone is doing the same. No la, I do trust people, just not as many as I used to.
No, don't lie, YOU DO THIS TOO. Denial is just step one towards acceptance. hahaha oh thank you SO MUCH Mr Jamba. Now that line is in my head. Forever.

Anyways
Let me introduce a couple of my recently after tuition free week acquainted friends
Vicky: Nice girl, Sarawakian blood, but born in Sabah. Nice girl, can get on the nerves a bit, but shes nice ba juga :)
Quinni: Penampang-ian, always ready to volunteer to do something. with sports la. if kana ask she won't really say no. BUTTTTTTTT she moved to Taylors dy. to do ... architecture
Sheryl:  Sandakan-ian. shes nice. abit sensitive to bitches and assholes but nice. Fun to hang out with, even though always angry with the world. haha

mmmm..... well there were more, but i dont hang with em much

Oh btw, I don't hang with that... Devina anymore.
Apparently she doesn't mind us bullying here because she loves the attention >:| bikin panas ni ba

so yeah. There is more actually, but no i shall not post it here. She could be one of the annonymus people following me :O

This one is for the friends who can be counted on

No comments:

Post a Comment