So the saying goes "like dog like owner"right?
I never knew how true this could be
until my dad called just now
threathening to kill rufus
apparently he bit seanna. and now shes afraid of all the dogs
one thing though, hes staying out of house now
but it does bring the question:
Why the sudden change?
Puberty? impossible. we got rid of that. unless this is a reaction of dogs with lack of hormones....highly doubt that though
I mean, hes about 1.5 human years dy. that puts him around 14? 15 dog years
the oddball stage
I remember I always told people, "He only bites you if he likes you"
I still stand by that statement
I wish it wasnt true though
My arms are officially ruined because of dog saliva (yes apparently if i dont wash my hands immediately after touching them i get horrible rashes and it swells and it gets really itchy like sandfly bites)
anyway moving on
I need to find him a new home.
someone who'll let him in the house, and let him out only to go pee and poop, that kinda thing
know anyone?
:( Why am i asking here
no one reads this anyway
ima go cry now as i write a really distracted essay
No comments:
Post a Comment