Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Untitled

2013. So far the most emotional roller coaster of a year I have ever experienced... so far.
I mean, today is the 3rd death in our rather large family (that I know of), 4th if consider the Jinu's, 2 of which I have attended the funerals.
Its funny. Just before I hear about it I would get extra emotional, but I would shrug it off as nothing.
I also found out that when I grieve, I don't really talk about it. I talk about everything else but it. And I even if I wana talk about it I write it out.
Guess verbally sharing my thoughts is and never will be my thing. Probably why when I speak in public I always need to play a role. Learned that bit the hard way this year :|

Anyway, check this out

http://www.viralnova.com/dog-owners-will-understand/

No comments:

Post a Comment