Saturday, April 26, 2014

Is it too early to say clubbing has lost its appeal?

Lately, the excitement of going to a club and getting lost in the bright blinding lights in a dark room with loud pounding music while somehow have a drink or two has dwindled down to lower than a simmer.
Loud music and dancing is fine, but I can do that anywhere. And today I have finally come to terms with it: Clubbing has lost its appeal.
IDK is it too early for me to feel this way? Look at it this way. I'm not using my money on alcohol as often as I did last year. As if I drink that much/often anyway
Maybe that is the reason clubbing lost its appeal... Because I'm always broke as fuck XD And I tend to have long periods of memory lost if I drink too much O.o Never a good thing
Remember prom nikki? *shudders* that was so bad (thank God for Reine!)
Anyway, I prefer just chilling and socially drink while we talk and with singable music and a shisha nearby. The rest can have their cigs, and we'll just sit there and talk. Or in silence, whateves.

I feel old talking about this :(

And to think I promised my kk friends when we meet up we gon go clubbing XD

Okay its not that I don't enjoy clubbing, its fun as long as I get to go in free and we all chip in for a tower (liquor too damn expensive in there). But yeah, most of the time I am sooo broke and underdressed :p I blame Miri for that, since usually we wear anything and everything to go

So yeah. Just needed to type that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment