So hello guys, haven't been here in a while
I swear, my Tumblr gets more updates and that is saying something cos all I do there is share my instagram photos XD
but anyway
Here is life now
2015 and I'm in student council. Still not sure if I regret it or not
I do know what I regret, I regret staying over in campus without my blanket. Fucking got sick because of it and only now I'm recovering.
It has been 9 days
But anyway, even though I was sick, feverish and half dead, CYA camp this year was pretty rad. Had a team name themselves "Perghh" which suited well for me cos I could pull a face at them and they would actually try to immitate.
I started a session (somewhere) regarding my academics..... yeah she's not gonna like what I'm gona tell her tomorrow XD oh well. Blame it on the fever.
TBH if it wasn't for my sickness, I wouldn't be behind on my first assignments. I wouldn't feel like talking to so many people was such a hassle. And i wouldn't be as rude to people... and I'd be RM 200 less poorer.
Yes, for the first time IN FOREVER, I actually went to see a doctor, and my medical bill actually reached 200. wtf.
Lets recap...
After I kena sejuk during the camp, I started out with regular sore throat, fever, cough, flu. I was like, meh this can heal with couple days of rest. Then the haze got worse just was I was recovering then BOOM my sickness sort of mutated into this sinus inflammation allergic reaction that blocked my ears (my hearing is still partly muted) and I couldn't think straight. At first I tried waiting it out, I only lasted a day. Got some sinus medicine, still didnt work so that was when I tried out my friend's family doctor. Because she told me she tends to get really bad sinus too and she goes to him and his medicine works (even though it is pricey as fuck) so I went.
So far so good. I wouldn't say money worth it, but because it is miri.. I'll just have to ikat perut for a bit la
As a result of the above, I was unable to finish my assignments on time. Worse part is, when I went to the doctor, I completely forgot to ask him to sign me a MC. Gna have to get from the campus doc tomorrow... I hope he'll issue it. Maybe I can be forgiven? IDK. I only want forgiveness from one of the lecturers XD the other one can give me a bad grade idgaf
So that, in a nutshell is what has been happening to me. oh and I've come up with a new phrase for me
"I live to help"
I have found my calling in life, but I don't know if I can actually get money from doing that...
My journey has just begun me thinks. I've got a long way to go
No comments:
Post a Comment