27 days into 2016 late for a blog post.
As usual, I try to make it a point to post for new years' because it was around this time of year that I made the decision to start blogging.
Lets have a recap of 2015, shall we?
okay
so kick started 2015 as a Welfare Sub-Council for the CS Student Council, Learned a shit ton of things in that post
Learned that it is possible to be worried about everything and nothing at the same time, and not just for myself but for others
Learned that my gut truly is a bitch when it comes to tragedies, and if i dont ponder and pin point the feeling i get restless and stressed and everything gets worse
Learned that as long as i have one thing to anchor me down, i can still get up in the morning. but i wont be functioning very well for other things
sicknesses make me rude
more stress = less hair = more zits
healthy lifestyles are hard to maintain
I am not sure what else to add to that. 2015 was year full of hardships personally. Becoming more anxious with each passing day, worried about everything, everything i do seems wrong, and it takes more energy everyday to be nice
I think its a test though. From God (who else right).
A test of endurance. How much can I take?
I've broken down in the SC office about 5 times in the whole year, 3 times people have walked in saw me and walked out. 2 times, two different people on two different occasions have asked me how i was. Breaking down while drunk, now thats a different tale. only twice. first time was after i tried comforting someone and another drunk bitch came in to comfort him so i left XD second time was bad. like real bad. i was already in bad shape before drinking and.. yeah
i have a story to tell you my dearest blog. and this post is already getting overcrowded and messy, therefore i will post in the next post. mostly because i have no idea how to make it linear here; i've already mentioned too many things
oh what a happy new year eh. Cheers to starting fresh
No comments:
Post a Comment