How long does it take to finish my course?
Well, ideally, 3 years. 4 if you include Foundation. If you "take it slow" maybe 5?
But no. Me? I took 6.
fuck up one semester and took a break for another.
then due to pre-rec and 1st sem, 2 nd sem designated units I ended up extending longer than I thought I should. But it is okay I guess. Finally here, and that is all that matters.
A lot of new rules, new kind of structures to follow, new face (goodbye ol' pals)
Not sure if I want to make new friends or should I stick with my plan of becoming full on hermit. How though if I have the DOE award to think of? D:
Since coming back to Miri I haven't done shit for skills and phys rec sections. I guess I had more discipline at home XD Less time though
I need to get my head out of the clouds and into my assignments. I have a due date coming up on the 29th and I know my research skills suck balls so I should start now
But I'm so lazy
and then there's my social life. I've been trying to cut someone out but I don't know how. It's like we've been friends so long and through thick and thin, but the rose coloured glass has broken and I finally see how she uses people to her advantage and ignores them afterwards and then after a while comes back and tries to be all buddy again
beb
I cannot live like that. we barely talk. we don't catch up. what we do is gossip and urgh one can only gossip so much. I feel like I don't know you anymore.
I guess I don't really have any friends here.
but hey, final year right?
All I need to do is hold on another 9 months
No comments:
Post a Comment