Saturday, April 20, 2019

9 years, 4 months

These days It's hard to find the time to sit down with a book
Or the motivation to write something for fun
Or just to jot down thoughts
Maybe I should make it a point?
I tried digitally, but I don't want any trace of this blog on a computer that isn't my own
There is a reason I don't publicly announce everytime I post something
Because I am not ready
If someone finds this blog read-worthy, then thank you
I am honoured
But one day, maybe
I will put effort into that IG account I made and do a photo blog
Link that to my Tumblr instead of my personal IG account
and maybe
just maybe
I will feel some sort of accomplishment

Because right now I feel like shit every day and there is no satisfaction gained


also happy birthday baby! I'm sorry for the neglect

No comments:

Post a Comment