Tuesday, March 29, 2011

29(?) march 2011

Hai. So. Update here right?
Tell my story here right?
Well lets makes this times story short and sweet.

I feel bad. Not depressed la but yea. The kind of sad where you find out you made a big mistake. A.. A... Yea. :/
I just hope things will turn out for the better. I cant talk aboit it here though. CLASSIFIED BAH NEH. hahaha

Oh anyways. On a LIGHTER note.
Louiselle tries to hard to speak like a sabahan. Speaking normally fr her not nice ka so kaan.. She was listening to the bm lisan(oral) and when they were done she was like "OMGOMG YOUR SABAHAN SLANG IS SO GOOD!!! Come here talk to me in bm"
Im sorry la louiselle.
But seriously?

Bikin malu oh you xD

We still love you though <3 dont worry :3

No comments:

Post a Comment