Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hee. Hello march.

So like its march. Whoopie. Two hundred plus more days to spm. SHIZZAW
Haha so Anyways.
I was stalking shane (shahnizza) 's secret cult (xD) and i found a post that literally spoke to me. Well a few but gah. Since i teda membership i shall simply take em and post here la. Teehee

"It’s not that I crave for a relationship. It’s just that I crave to have someone to spend time with."
"That moment when you realize that you’re actually wrong in an argument, but you still keep on insisting you’re right just for fun."

"Every girl wants the boy who text’s you whenever he thinks of you. The boy who would kiss you in the rain. The boy who would start the conversation, always. The boy who would always cuddle. The boy who calls back. The boy who always smiles. The one who doesn’t cheat. The boy who understands. The boy who talks you to sleep. The boy who chases you forever. The boy who will wait for you. The boy who is cute AND hot. The boy who fills your checklist. But every girl also wants what they can’t have."
Mmmhmm. Hahah

Anyways. Im begining to lag in my homework. NOOOOO
WTF MAN I WAS HOPING... Wait. Hahaha i can never catch up in bm xD
But still
Chem is piling
Phys also havent done anything
Bio is unfinished
Maths also
And sej
So far only eng is properly done. HAHAHAHA oh nikki

I am so gona die.
Ohoh and and SCOUT CAMP THIS YEAR. blue shirts (hopefully) and HARRY POTTER SPELLS FOR GROUP NAMES OMIGOSH IM SO GLAD THEY LIKED THE HP IDEA.
:p that is all.

Update in detail again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment