The first guy I went to when I was upset
The first guy who actually listened intently and with somewhat interest
I guess that is what caught hold of me
Then when I saw how beautiful you were in real life, my heart wept
It wept for the injustice I have in my mind
It was just a year. Why couldn't my conscious mind accept that?
You were the first guy who spoke to me of his feelings in general
I fell so hard for you. And for so long
Oh how cruel life is! When we met you were just getting over someone
When we started drifting apart, you were gaining feels for someone i held close to
Countless times I had wanted to text you
About my feelings
How they still linger, but quickly fading
How they actually inspire me in my writing
How I still feel whenever I think about you
But of course it was not meant to be
For one, we never hung out that much.
That is also the reason why I don't want to fall for a person over digital media
You never know when you are going to meet
You will also never know when you meet again
It will consume your thoughts
It will consume you
Of course I was never upset that you chose her. In fact, I am oddly happy
I'm happy that you have found happiness.
I am happy that I am getting over you
And I am glad I never told you this.
But now I really need to say this, even though you never will know about it
I once had feelings for you
It could have been beautiful"
No comments:
Post a Comment