Okay so I have been dying to say this the whole day since we finished breakfast but I can't say it on FB cos well they can see it and Twitter neither cos well I'm being stalked
Where else can I rant where people are less likely to read it? Here of course! To my baby Blogger of course *heart* Anyway
Lets start from the beginning, this morning.
I followed Belinda to church today, apparently if I didn't she would be going alone, and well, alone in church ain't cool
So ok la, we went to the one in Lutong, Mater Dei or something like that. Saw Jude, saw Sam, saw Lorrainne, you know. We saw people from curtin and all that
All was fine, we got in the car early so we unblock people quick and all that
Then we was like, "OK breakfast time" Bel suggested we go try this shop that apparently has good porridge
OK la. I'd like some porridge that was good. (Obviously this meant I was just gona order whatever she ordered and I did)
We arrived at the shop and whooooo should we meet but the lovely couple sam and lorraine.
I mean, they are adorable and all
But dude. Its kinda awkward ya know. To sit with a couple. Whom PDA alot. And you ain't close to either one of em
Let me clarify myself, sorry
We arrived and there wasn't any tables free. So we wait la, duh. Trus I saw S&L and like oh hai and all
trus some dude who knew Bel was like hey why don't you join us? She say ok la, in my head I had a feeling it was gona be at a certain someone's table
OHEMGEEEEE IT WASSSSS
Honestly. I'm not on any bad terms with either one of em, but since it was plus two other people again at that table, WHOM MIGHT I ADD WERE VERY QUIET THROUGHOUT THE MEAL, I guess it was okay? No wait
I shouldn't settle for okk
But seriously
Sudahla ada S&L who don't speak much except for the occasional "hey dear" to each other, and the other 2 couple who were even more lower of a volume
Trus got me and bel again yg jajal
SO DAMN AWKWARD
Thank God for Bel. She was all "hey we got stuff to do so we'll go now bye"
Yeah
Real smooth
We just came straight back to Lakeside after filling up petrol
Nothing much
No comments:
Post a Comment