I hate hate absolutely hate drama
Here's the thing
I can be dramatic. Yes I admit it. I love being taught by dramatic teachers, in fact, the more dramatic the better. So long as they make sense.
I love surrounding myself with people who intentionally over react, people who don't care where they are, if they want to be loud they will.
And taking a look back on my life, most of my friends are like that.
But somehow, the ones I met here.
In university
Their dramatic side is through and through. Like it defines the way they think to the point that it can cloud their minds and twist reality. Really scary shit right there.
And now I say the phrase that I have been saying ever since I got to uni...
"What kind of friends have I made?..."
I honestly have no idea
No comments:
Post a Comment