Sunday, February 16, 2014

The 28th Approaches

Hello there
Valentine's Day just passed. 
So... Happy Vday. I am such a bundle of joy
IDK i think its because I've never actually celebrated Valentines' day before but I find it so annoying. 
Like, why must you have a day to celebrate your love? Aren't you suppose to celebrate your love everyday? Be thankful to God (or whatever higher power you believe in) that you guys met and get along so well? Also, special occasions should just be like birthdays and anniversaries. 
IDK maybe its just me. But I'm usually surlier round this time of year
Me returning to Miri could be a contributor lol
AAAAAAAaanyway

Yeah
Going back to Miri soon
Scenarios keep playing in my head about things that might happen
Things I hope will happen
And things i want to plan to happen but hey, we all know I suck at planning

Which reminds me, I need to be more prepared at talking to crowds. Sucked so badly last year urgh
Can't wait to see some familiar faces though
People I somehow click with
Or am I going to realize this year that I actually don't click with anyone, but I just bear with people so that I don't go insane being alone?
Because I keep realising that whenever I hang out with highschool friends I thought I was tight with
Growing up and realizing shit sucks
Life loses its that childhood magic we all grew up believing in

ah I'm being emotional again
I should stop before I type something really depressing

No comments:

Post a Comment