Hi. Its been awhile since I have spoken of my social life no? Come we cerita
So BYLC happened earlier this semester. Was rather interesting... The participants weren't exactly the most awesome people but hey we're all shy first time round. Besides, most of them were pretty chill so we cool.
Anyway, I'm not here to tell in detail about what happened during BYLC. That stuff is meh.
I am however mentioning it because it has led me to a new circle of people I never thought I would be hanging out, much less trust my insecurities, with.
There is Mandy (again, idk how we end up together, we just do. Freaking tumours lol), Mojo (my neighbour; YES I MOVED OUT FROM LAKESIDE WOO), Vinodh, Nadeen, Sun (we were always chill to begin with but now its like a whole new level), Sterwina, and June. (SIDENOTE: I'd count in Vignesh but he's not in Miri so yeah)
Affectionately known by all as Egg Group, Squat Team, and Super 8, we were somehow brought together on the 4th day of the conference, after the final dinner when we went clubbing. I swear, I haven't been clubbing for so long that I forgot how the lights hurt. I did go a little overboard on the drinking though. Mojo handled the first shots and omg its like x3 a normal shot. I died on the 4th drink but apparently I kept drinking XD Half my memory is gone but yeahhhhhhh I can put 1 and 2 together.
So yeah. New circle. Half of em are leaving after this semester so idk how we gon survive.
Now, heres the story.
A week ago we decided we wanted to head back to Borneo Rainforest Resort to chill out and have a drinking session there. A few things were admitted and someone dropped a bomb. Now, they all think I have this empathy thing going on which is why I got so emotional. What they don't know is, the person who dropped the bomb has shit so deep and dark that even she doesn't know I know. Even then I know only some, I know there's more but yeah need to know basis only.
Bomb dropped and all the guys went for a smoke. I followed to get some air. God knows what happened next, one tried comforting me and BAM waterworks. Take note, I have not cried for sad thing in a long time. I cry when I'm pissed. And pissed I was. I swear, if they didn't start talking to me I would have held on. Then after all the anger died down and I sobered up (which took about 20 minutes?), I had a deep set sadness the rest of the night, till in passed out and woke up the next day in fact.
2 days later I get my period. lol so I guess that was another reason why I was emotional
Either way, this group has seen me break down. Not many people have seen that. Not many people have seen my angry crying mode, and even less has seen me cry because I'm sad/depressed. Heck, this group even made me confess to having liked someone in Curtin, si YoungBlood. Yeah, what a bitch, he came to Curtin. URGH
So yeah. They have earned my eternal respect and love. I guess sometimes, bonds just happen. In ways and with people least expected of.
No comments:
Post a Comment