Alone? Yes. I have been cooped up too long with my parents. I need a day out. Even if for a little while. I dont mind. Somewhere i can be myself. Without adult supervision.
A need to rant? Yes. A freakin' large need.
Unwanted by my friends? HOYEAH. no one texts me, no one msgs me in anyway except my tui teacher and my parents. Those people who claim they do contact me are actually just people who I contacted FIRST. That warm fuzzy feeling i had at my birthday where i felt soo loved? Yea kinda all gone now. My hormones are on full blast. It times like this i wish i had someone i can contact daily without them feeling like im a waste of time :/
Untrusted? U THINK???
Recently i read something on six billion secrets that i really can relate to. Strangers who care about other people GMH that i still have God to love, family to protect me, a name and a sister to stand up for, and friends who will be there when i talk to them.
But sometimes i wish THEY WOULD TALK TO ME FIRST; listen to what i need to express; ask me and push me to tell them things if it seems like its bothering me.
SOMETIMES I WISH I JUST MADE TUMBLR SO EVERYTIME I UPDTED ALL MY FRIENDS WOULD SEE AND NOT ME TELLING THEM TO CHECK MY BLOG AGAIN AND AGAIN.
By the way if u are reading this and u have no idea who i am then please dont go judging me away. I am NOT who i seem to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment