YOU. yes. YOU. I am a victim of YOU. I. Your friend. I thought i could handle it. I could not.
Day in, day out I HEAR THE EXACT SAME THING.
WHAT IS FUKCING WRONG WITH YOU? YOU ARE NOT FAT.
YOU ARE NOT MUSCLY.
YOU ARE NOT UGLY.
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL GORGEOUS YOUNG LADIES WHO HAVE BETTER TASTE IN EVERYTHING. YOU GUYS ARE MY FRIENDS, MY IDOLS. but all i hear from you ESPECIALLY U THREE are 'my thighs are too flabby ...(the next week)..OMG MY THIGHS ARE MUSCULAR I DONT LAIKE''i need to stop eating. I js started this thing by skipping breakfast, i lose alot of weight' 'IM FAT'
0.0 I FEEL SO BAD AND FAT AND UGLY WHEN U GUYS SAY THIS U KNOW KA. T.T
sometimes i feel like slapping you people but i know u guys have the right to rant and complain and do whatever u please to ur body BUT WHEN U START GETTING SICK KAN IDK LA.
u shouldnt ba judge ur fatness by ur weight. That is proven in the paper that that method DOES NOT EFFING WORK. Js because u like that u weigh less than 50 doesnt mean ur fat if ur over it.
IDEAL WEIGHT IS ACCORDING TO BMI NOT AMERICA's NEXT TOP MODEL.
THIS IS WHY I HATE U GUYS. THIS IS WHY I DONT TALK WHEN U GUYS TALK ABOUT THIS. I AM HURT U KNOW KA :'( idont like listening to u people talking about this BODY WEIGHT SHOULD BE TABOO AMONG FRIENDS. it does nothing good for anyone. It doesnt make u feel good. It doesnt make u healthier. It doesnt motivate u to become a better person.
Everyone wants to be thin. So u either eat less food INSTEAD OF LESS MEALS or u exercise.
End of story. NOW U BETTER SHADDUP OR I WILL SLAP U SO HARD UR FACE WILL REACH TIMBUKTOO >((
No comments:
Post a Comment