Saturday, November 20, 2010

OMG I AINT NO FORM FOUR ANY MORE (part1)

Wow. Time sure flies fast one u reached form3. I was right when i said that to the junior girl. OWHEMMGEE IM SCARED. next thing u know u will see all my posts about me and my boyfriend (chh lama lagi that) or me and my kids 0.0 haha i think when im married i wont exactly have much time for blogging. Look at me now! Hahahaha pfft
Anyways, as i said. Form4 is officially OVER OH MY FREAK SPM IS LIKE IN ONE YEAR. im scared. I still remember walking into convent going 'ok im gona make new friends and im going to like it. ' then i looked at the kehadiran list and i saw JANICE'S name. EEEEK I GOT SO EXCITED. XD
thank God we both went in the same sports house (jet). She was my form one buddy. I couldnt call her my classmate till this year. See? Once classmates, always classmates :p
Then i remember getting close to joyce in 1D. I remember those stories i heard about her in primary school and how evryone thought she was weird. I decided (after a few weeks) to try and be nice. AND U KNOW WHAT??? she was not that bad. Nice actually. We then formed this weird bond of..yea.. Its weird. Ahhahahahaa
Then form two came and i became really close to these people called ash, chan, natchan, and ughhh vad fred and... Dianah and vyevye. Idk how but yea. The teachers placing me with diff groups made me make new friends. Thanks pathma. :)
Now i know u dont like long posts so i'll continue later. Otherwise my iphone(which i am using to blog now) will make my posts look weird. So yeaaa. I shall continue later yaaa. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment