okay before i start to blog about a summary of my beloved highschool life, i wana talk about the past few weeks of "holidays" i have been having.
Excuse me but I know habis already SPM and all but WTF ba. I never knew it would be THIS boring.
So like, yesterday (6th Jan) we were suppose to meet up with redz them all but then they all punya plans like.. tida tentu so i didnt really wana go la. I have transport problems anyways.
So in the end, I went to suria with vadee. we had... bonding time. It was quite nice hihi :3
Big Apple and massage chairs, hahah :p
I still wana go out with my bros though. I miss them :(
I haven't seen bel since holidays began
I haven't spoken to vusak or kim since vusak's birthday
I haven't seen louiselle since that day in 1B.
and i haven't seen anyone else since SPM finished.
sigh
need to go hang with ash :( and some other people. i feel... so aloneee again. haishh
No comments:
Post a Comment