Thursday, January 12, 2012

So maybe

Stalking ze kid and listening to mix.fm playing a thousand years. LOL i know its stupid but it just made me so

berjiwang.

christina perri speaks for me a lot in this situation. sigh

"I have died everyday waiting for you" to bloody text me.

then i find out you actually like someone else. *world crash down*

then suddenly a beam of light appeared. You weren't suppose to have feelings for him anyways


DAMMIT


I need to stop stalking you.

I keep... sigh.

Maybe if i stop talking about you ... I'll get over you faster. yeah.

I should do that.

should i?

Then maybe i'll be able to feel normal whenever i'm talking/chatting with you.

Like how i feel for kamijan, rioan, redzwan, bryan, carl, punie, hans

BUT YOU ARE DIFFERENT

sigh

I guess there'll always be that thing.

now playing : "...I dont believe that anybody feels the way i do about you now..." << i'm gona look for these chords now. "...And all the roads that lead you there are winding..."

"...cause maybe your gona be the one that saves me..."

No comments:

Post a Comment