Okay i can, AND I SHOULD. but but i need to rant first.
#1
I THINK HE HATES ME.
seriously.
I reply his texts so late now, its like i ignore them. I say sorry but i dont think he believes em :(
I feel bad.
Mad at myself.
i mean, THE ONE DAY I DECIDED TO NOT BATHE AT 6 BUT AT 10 AND HE TEXTS ME. asking for one of his senior punya number. ASDFGHJKL good God i've gone insane
I cant wait for the day i can look at his name and not feel jitty.
#2
The other day i volunteered (well technically she ASKED bgehhehehe) to help vadee paint some kedai in gayastreet.
Its for some exhibition on gaya street's history. Something like that la. They've been collecting history from each shop and pictures and all that stuff. Sounds cool right? Well when i find out when its actually happening i shall tell you ;)
Anyways. Made a new buddy. Her name is natasha. Idk whats her family name tho xD shes nice :) shes also kinda still in shock that what was suppose to be a community project, became a huge event.
IN CONJUNCTION WITH CITY DAY. or something. Hahahaha 8th feb? Idk im badddd with these things. <
After that vadee sent me home. :3 thank you again aunty!! <3
#3
This one happened today.wtf man. Hahahah okay well remember when i said i went to dpm prom? Well i didnt really talk to anyone new there (save for the few commitee members whom i was helping out). APPARENTLYYY. some one remembered me.
Hahaha ok sini sia akan kembang :3 lol
He added me just now. I was helping brit with guest list before the prom so i reckognized la the name. He was there at the prom so i accepted only laa.
Trus dia INBOX ni ba. Lol. Dude. My wall is open la kan? <
Anyways.
We started talking and he asked about futsal.
He. Wants. To. Play. Futsal. With. Me.
Punya main gembira saya.
Made my whole day. Hahahaha ok kinda creepy also la. You dont ask random people you just added whether they wana play futsal or not with you unless memang you are kreds futsal organizer. And also, one simply does not ask a girl that question unless you know her.
Even THAD asked me that longhg after he knew i was into football. So did james. And bryan. And kamijan. and michelle... Hahaha okok so alot of people have asked me to play futsal with em. Come at me bro. *gangsta pose*
Bottom line is, i was kinda flattered he actually read my info box before talking to me. And also kinda scared :O he said the futsal friendly could help us 'get to know each other better'. I WEAR FULL BODY ARMOUR AND GO ALL SHORINJI ON YOU THEN YOU KNOW. be careful man.
And yeah. In thinkin whether i should go or not tomorrow :( if not i shall call mana and tell her instead about friday.
Hmm dilema, dilema.
No comments:
Post a Comment