Wednesday, February 1, 2012

For darling Kimlau



So, like Fred, we have known each other since f1 but never really that close till f3. 
That was because in f3 i went into the second class instead of the first. And damn was i happy.

We all decided to go library together (you me bel vus)
The four of us suddenly became the best of friends. :p I guess being classmates does that to you. Especially when one has this HUGE exam coming towards you. *ehem PMR...

But I  guess that wasn't what brought us together as friends.

What did was the fact that we hung out so much. 

Studying.

In f4 we were classmates again until f5.
We joined interact club together ;) and we helped each other out with homeworks and stuffs
I noticed also that you were the kind that looks for information. ALOT of information. :p

Oh heyyyyyyyy. Remember last year? We got so bored we made up a game just to pass the time. Sadly, I forgot how it goes. hahahahah But I remember we had a really colourful paper because of another game and we gave it to leng. well, I did.

After all this, I'm still not so sure how we are close :O
My best guess is its just the joining in of the many activities that brought us close. And those random moments in class when everyone else is asleep. hihi



Hey Kim? I love you <3

"Here's to the one who can be really unexpected"

No comments:

Post a Comment