I couldn't tell what was real any more.
I couldn't tell which way was up or down.
I couldnt even differentiate colours from their names. Blue became red, green became red, black became red and all that.
Even as I write this, I can hear the guards coming.
They are dragging all the others out and beating them until they groan no more.
They are dragging all the others out and torturing them until they beg for their life to end.
I can hear body after body being dragged away, back out into the courtyard. Most likely to be burnt.
I can smell burning flesh.
Good Lord, what's happening out there?
Women and children were screaming as their skin burnt off.
Husbands and fathers were watching in despair as they awaited their turn too.
I could almost see it if I closed my eyes and simply
LISTENED
As I continue writing this composition, and I do hope that it reaches someone, the guards are unlocking my cell door.
Goodbye cold world.
Women and children were screaming as their skin burnt off.
Husbands and fathers were watching in despair as they awaited their turn too.
I could almost see it if I closed my eyes and simply
LISTENED
As I continue writing this composition, and I do hope that it reaches someone, the guards are unlocking my cell door.
Goodbye cold world.
No comments:
Post a Comment