Yes, another post about me missing muh braaders.
Lets begin the rant, shall we? Sometimes I think I fear things that haven't happened and might not happen a little too much.
I tell people not to, because it is stupid.
I mean, it IS stupid.
But then, here I am doing exactly that.
I always do that.
I keep saying "yes it can be done yes it can be done" but my brain is going like HEELLLL NO BIATCH. YOU IS GANA FAIILLL MISERABLY AND YOU IS GANA BE SO MISERABLE YOU DIE
okay maybe not those exact words, but you get the picture.
People look at me, and they see the happy girl. The one who is cheerful. The one who somehow always looks so calm even though you know that a number of things are disturbing her. The one who doesn't talk about stress or things that are bothersome.
But inside, shes actually the one who is going to break down.
She doesn't know it yet, or maybe she does but she doesn't know when.
And eventually it overwhelms her, and she breaks down.
By then, she needs a good friend to confide it, one who will just listen and nod and not say "its okay". Or at least someone who'll start making up some weird psychotic scenario where they both go and exact revenge
No I'm not being sadistic. My friend really did that to me the other day and man did it lift my mood up.
I do miss my friends, I really do. We can talk for hours, or just sit chilling for hours, and not feel bored or anything by each other's presence. Or at least, I feel like that. Idk about the rest.
I thank God I met them in highschool. I really do.
No comments:
Post a Comment