Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Walking in front

Okay actually I have to finish my part of the slideshow so I can show em Grace and MeiChee what I have done
But I thought I rather rant for a while first, my brain is dead. 
Well it has been for quite a while, but i'll talk about that later
Anyways, i wanted to rant about said title.
its been on my mind for quite awhile now

Begin

So i hate walking in front. Big deal
I really do you know. 
Hate walking in front of people i mean
even if i am just passing by
i hate it
its like, THEY ARE STARING OMIGOSH I BET THEY JUDGE THE WAY I WALK, THE WAY MY HAIR IS, THE WAY I DRESS, THE EXPRESSION I HAD ON AS I PASSED BY, THE BAG I AM CARRYING,... etcetc
I shouldn't have to continue THAT sentence for you to know that I am insecure about myself.

I know i know i am like the epitome of claiming idgaf how i look like to other people, i mean, if i know you. 
But strangers now
well if you are a rapist, of course you won't look at me. My friends all have assets that i don't. 
be it the face, the way they dress is more stylish, boobs, waist, butt, everything la. 
but because i am there
and because i (for some reason) look like a lesbian, they are ignored too. 
hahahahahaha omg did i just say that? ok well this is my thoughts about myself based on what malcam told me XD do i really look like a lesbian? i certainly hope not. 

Now to look at me from another view. 
So like, i told you guys about hanley and aaron and what i think they think of me right? Taken and shiznits. 
hahaha still funny
anyways

So as a conclusion
to some guys i look like a already have a boyfriend
to some guys i look like i am a lesbian
and im just here like dafaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak not even close to the truth!
 ok i was suppose to rant about not liking walking in front of people. wtf am i doing
k back on track

i don't like walk in front of people because i don't like being followed. 
I do not have confidence with most of my plans
unless i'm taking part too. Then if plan fail, they still can't be pissed at me cos i am there suffering with them. 
but i hate failed plans
usually i dont have one anyways
but even if we are casually walking
if im not the one bringing people to a certain shop, i hate leading
i'll make people walk around in circles.

"Where are you going?"
"Dunno. I'm following you."
"DUDE! I was following YOU!"
true story. me and Ann Lanjuat one day in CP few years back

No comments:

Post a Comment