Saturday, September 15, 2012

oh holy shit.. what have i brought upon myself

so yeah, um, kinda in panic mode right now because in my head all along, i was thinking "hmm slideshow, should be easy. piece of cake! hihihi ppts pun buli baa." so i told my dad sure i'll make it.
Now the file is fucking huge and most the used photos i have deleted so I can easily determine which ones have been used.
Then i decided to google something. 
"How to create slideshow on ubuntu."
and.. tada. i need a program. well fuck
AND THE VIDEO IS NEEDED TOMORROW. OH FUCK
i should have thought this through. 
now its downloading and shit so okay fine
but the fact that i have DELETED about 90% of the photos already that i used is eating me up inside.
now im like WHY THE FUCK DID I DO THAT
and not ONLY did i do that, I CLEARED MY TRASH
how smart am i?
fuck man. im such a genious
Its going to be a longggg night.
And I just realized why i have my image editor there. 
Now i have to go download it again. shit. 

NIKKI WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO YOURSELF. 

I could have just kept quiet, I should be doing my 1 malaysia ppt. i should be DONE right about now. 
But nooooooooooooooooo 
I brought this upon meself 
fuck
when he leaves later im going down to test out this ppt if it works. 
if it does, im done. 
if it doesnt...im dead
d.e.a.d.
because im going to spend a sleepless night trying to fix it. 
because i suck
sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment