Friday, January 3, 2014

Wrote this in mid December 2013, thought you should know anyway

My 2013 and 2014 Resolutions
Every year my resolutions sort of become less and less but they have more meaning than the ones before. Ever since I climbed Mount K, my mindset has changed... just a lil :P
So from what I remembered from earlier in 2013, I wanted to 
- Pass driving
- Pass my First Year
- Meet people that make me happy and keep me going instead of drain me of my "me-ness"
- Be there for people physically and mentally
- Be more spiritually connected to God (added mid year)
- Pray more (added mid year)
- Attend Church more often when in Miri
- Passed the first two with awesome greatness, and the rest and a work in progress. I think I did well though. I feel good about em

2014 (THIS YEAR IMA)
- Pray more to God for others more than me
- Write more
- Read more
- Be there for people even if barely know
- Work hard to get at least 3 Distinctions this year
- Exercise and raise stamina (GO JOGGING)
- Find (LEGAL) ways to earn money

Happy anniversary btw baby *less than three~

No comments:

Post a Comment