Monday, August 8, 2011

8 August 2011

A couple more hours and its gona be my birthday. My. Day. <3
im just staying up to see my wall flooded with the love i never usually get. Sigh. Deep down inside, yes, i am an attention seeker. Probably why i am so weird xD
Anyways. I also wana wish singapore happy independance. Yes. That will be my status at midnight. Hoyeaah :p
I wonder what will happen tomorrow? I am considering bringing extra clothes with TWO (thats right, TWO) extra shirts. Why? Cause there school, then theres library. :O yeaaaah.
I also wonder who will TEXT me happy birthday. Honestly, no one texts me.
No one looks for me.
AT ALL.
unless i post a fascinating status or coment everywhere on people's wallposts and yadayadayada. Whats a girl to do for some attention huh?

Well i should probably go play a game to pass the time. I should really be STUDYING but ngeh. Whateves. Lemme play game now and worry about that horrid bm tomorrow morning when i wake up as an official 17 year old girl.

Dear reader : <3 you for reading my rants :)

2 comments:

  1. Your rants are awesome. HAAAPPPYYY BBBBDDDAAAAYYYYYYYYYY NNNIIIIKKKKKIIIIIIIIIII!!! no bday party ah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha thank youuuu. Emm nope no party this year. Exam yaw :O

    ReplyDelete