I dont even know or care if thats a real word xD hahaha anyways.
I belong to this family (as most people know but maybe you dont cause i think i havent blogged about em and i shan't. Okay maybe just not today :p) that is FREAKING INCEST. its.... Well, a long story. Hahaha anyways.
Everybody here, the 'adults', being the six of us plus fred ( fred hasnt officially met every kid yet. YET OKAY) have a sort of background story / sort of jawatan in the family. Okay maybe not a rank but like a label.
Bus : the dad/husband
Budd : wife/ mother of so so many kids.
Beng : brother to vus / suppose to be enggaged to gf bt due to incest it was called off xD
Bil : my sister / the gf that called off enggagement. Hahaha
Beem : my other sister / single mom to ONE child
Me : the trenny. Hahahahahahah but i could be A hermaphrodite. HAHAHAHA
Well i sure am not a pseudohermaphrodite. Or am i? xD
I dont know. I could be anything. All i know is my gender is always a question mark in this family. XD
Anyways. I should TRY studying. Sigh. Excel is on the eighthhhhhh
No comments:
Post a Comment