Monday, August 15, 2011

Hai. So um today ifeel like ranting. Just random ranting. Why or about what, i have no idea. So lets rum the imaginative tap run shall we.

Birds.
Shit alot :l
Dogs too.
And fish.
And cats.
Basically every kind of animal likes to take poop alot. In public. And stink to high heavens. Ugh
Next topic please.

Study.
I was suppose to wake up at 4.20 am today TO STUDY. but noh. I is not able too. Why? Cause i suck. Biology sucks. So here i am. In my bed, blogging at 4.39am cause thats how i roll. Books? Hate me. Especially my school books cause i rarely use em.

Music.
Ahhh. I like this topic. Very general. Very open. It soothes my soul and my stressed mind when i listen to it. If only if only, when i play the guitar i sing well. But i dont. Sighh. Oh well.

Soccer.
I watched soccer the other day. WOAAH SHIZNIT MAN. liverpool was so awesome during first half. Butbut then. Too many yellow cards and fouls and the good players came out real late so... :l twas a tie. Pfft.

Anyways. I should get going. This was fun. I should do this again soon. Just to rant. Hee. Sorry for wasting your time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment