Wednesday, August 17, 2011

So sometimes i wonder.
What DO people think of me?
I've come up with a few... My thoughts mostly. But also what i think people mean when they tell me. Like they say...

#1
I am cute.
Seriously? Me? Cute? Chhh. Yalah tu. WHAT about is cute, huh? Iam the among least feminine people in school and u call me CUTE? okayla. Accepted. HAHAHAHA LOOL. moving on
#2
i am annoying.
Oh this i kbow very well. I grew up hearing it. Ugh. Next
#3
I am pretty/hot
HAHAHAHAHAHA I LAUGH. i have very funny friends dont you think?
#4
i am friendly.
Okay THIS i cannot deny. At all. I am pretty friendly. But the people i talk to either continue to remember me or just pretend im not there. That aint coolio. You make people embarrass themselves tryna say hi.
#5
im responsible.
Me? RESPONSIBLE? whaaat. Not enough to be a leader la but enough for me. :3
#6 think to much
Wtf. Its true. :l im like lalala lalala lalala then BAM! kenapasaya?

Anyways. My kneee with the scar to be, HURTS :l
As in my thigh :l

1 comment: