Even with shit unfolding everywhere, sometimes I wonder why do I let myself be dragged in.
I mean
Yeah baby, I do love you.
You are my first friend here on Curtin that I actually became close to.
But yeah, shit happens.
And people and things and circumstances change...
But man... have some sense to realise.
Maybe it is just you bringing drama with you and letting it all happen and shit.
Maybe it is just you.
Maybe.
I'm getting sick of it.
Both of us are.
I would love to go and say something about this matter to you,
but you are the "psychology" student, you won't listen.
We know you won't.
How?
Well...
I think we know more about psychology than you do.
I don't care if you studied it.
If you can't apply it, then you didn't learn shit.
I'm sorry.
I really do love you and all.
But you need to gather your shit and straighten them out before telling us stuff and stuff that idrgaf about.
Ash, I miss you.
Bel, I miss you.
Kim, I miss you.
Vadee, I miss you.
Leng, I miss you.
And Britt... I miss you too.
Can I just officially announce that I am officially slightly depressed?
Vusak, I miss being in kk with everyone :(
No comments:
Post a Comment