Friday, August 17, 2012

Dear Lord, I pray for sanity

I hate it when I have to vent.
Especially if it is about a friend.
But seriously, its messed up.
One is basically over thinking things, and assuming a lot of things, plus feeling not loved and shit.
The other is pissed because that previous one is assuming things.
And here I am stuck in the middle, frustrated at the both, depressed because i feel awkward talking to on, and the other is my Sabahan buddy, so we are pretty tight.
Fuck this shiiiiiiit.
Had a talk with Chan. Unlike when I spoke with Malcam, the talk with her was very refreshing and it felt very light. Urgh. kinda regret going to him. 
Anyways
Yeah, why is there always shit?
Marah ni >:|

I miss people who just accepted things as they are
I miss people who saw all sides, and accepted the positive side as most probable.
I miss normal calm people.
Yes, I am going to say it.
I miss Convent.

Somehow, I miss Convent. 
No, not that part. But the part where everyone sort of just accepts everything and anything you do. They might question it, but they don't tell you their judgment till you over do yourself.
It might be a little late, but then, sometimes it is just a one time thing. 
A phase, one might say.

I hope this shit is just a phase.

Otherwise I'm going to graduate pretty depressingly sad.

And I hate being depressed.

I was going to say that when I reached KK my parents brought me to my grandparents' place to surprise me with a cake, 
but then...

Yeah. I thought this was more important to rant about first.

No comments:

Post a Comment