Friday, August 31, 2012

so wrong it's right...right?

Can't believe tuition free week is coming already. Its freaking  next saturday! My uncle is getting married next Saturday! I'm going to wear a dress! omg!
okay lol why did type like that

so anyways, my dear readers (whoever you are) if you have been reading my previous posts, i have been pretty depressed lately.
I must tell you now, that since my change of scenery, i have recovered.
Though i still miss them. A lot.
I really do

I mean, i do kinda regret stop talking to them altogether.
But if i'm all depressed and shit, how the hell do i talk to them without accidentally insulting? I mean, i become very unstable there. You know that. right baby? ;3

But now I don't know what to say to them :/

How to start talking to these two people whom i have stopped talking to? and everytime i do see them i feel all sad?
gah
I need to overcome this. Come one Denise! you can do this!!

This is hard.

"I have to go and leave you alone. But always know that i love you so."



No comments:

Post a Comment