So now I'm going to post another thing altogether
What is it about?
drums please *drum roll*
*ba dum tsss*
THE CHURCH AND THE RELIGION
Yes. The topic came up the other day when I was having dinner with vusak and her friends in this expensive kedai kopi
We were confused with Vincent's (not real name...seriously. we call him that but that is not his real name) religion because apparently he used to be Christian but he left but then he still likes wearing cross? yeah
Then JB (NOT BIEBER. idk his full name) asked "did you leave the church or the religion?)
After that I blanked out for awhile
It was a really good question. It also reminded me of a video I was once saw. The Church vs The Religion (or soooommmmmmething like that. forgot the title)
Which is why I have developed a very special version of faith. Well, I think its only me.
No, i am not going to start a religion with this faith. Lol thats so lame. hahahha anyways
Here is my list:
1) Don't go to church unless you feel comfortable. - like seriously. I hate the church here. give me stella or sacred heart or st michael any day. A church is a church, no matter what, yes. But I just don't feel comfortable.
2) Don't believe in the new stuff the church is claiming. - I rather stick with the last decade's view thank you very much.
3) Having Faith that something Greater than you exists is a gift, not a necessity. -Though that "Greater being" should be something awesomely positive and well known, instead of creepy and unknown except to you.
4) Accept that other people have their own beliefs. -We are all going to die one days anyways.
5) Accept that maybe the supernatural does exist. - Don't disturb them, they do the same for you. But also don't doubt until the moon that they don't exist. Not everything can be explained by science you know.
So thats how MY Faith works. Thats my belief. Oh but theres more:
-All lores have some kind of truth in them. All of them. Not stories based on them, I mean THE LORE ITSELF.
-All legends are real, once upon a time
-A comfortable church is one that looks cooling. Or just plain cool. Why?
- A church you go to should make you feel at ease...make you go into a peace phase...should make you want to go more often. A church should feel like a home...where you can dress up :D I think. My POV
Well I can't think anymore. I would love to go on but I can't
I know I'm not exactly in love with churches atm but I just don't feel any calling.
The church calling me is in kk
And is called Stella Maris
And yes, I miss it. It brings me peace whenever I go there
Besides, I know 90% of the faces there, 40% I know by name
How I miss home
My mind craves for healing prayers
No comments:
Post a Comment