I'm at this point in life where you could ask me "how are you?" and i'd say "I'm Fine." but when you ask me "How is life going for you?" I might just break down
I dont really know the answer to that question anymore
Shit just keeps happening
Popping up all over the place
I really do mean it though in that last post, i really did want to share that story
but nah
I guess I'll save that for another day
Its like a big giant "fuck you" just waiting to happen
When the time comes and I share that story, I think i'm going to cry man
Like full waterworks
If only i knew how to begin
I said something to my friend the other day that i thought i would never say to anyone
I said that i was afraid for my sister. that something might happen to her
cos damn those dreams notched themselves quite deep into my cranium
I am really and truly afraid for her.
Maybe thats why i'm so protective of her, even when I was younger
he asked whether shes a strong one. I said idk.
and its true
I dont know how strong she is, how much she believes in what, nothing
I do know she trusts us. We are all she ever knew in terms of comfort and protection.
He said something after that but i couldnt hear him. Was actually holding back a sob.
dayem gurl
This post could mean so many things to so many different people
But i'd just like to say this
Everyone needs an outlet. Holding it in and bottling it up can only keep you sane for so long.
No comments:
Post a Comment