Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I have an odd feeling every sem there is gona be some kind of drama that'll make me depressed

Finally caught up with Malcam today. We had a little talk.
Apparently shit has been acting up.
IDK man. IDK.
I dont think anything is real anymore.
All these friendships i made here, all some what retarded.
Most of my friends in foundation have left or I dont really click well with them
Only Malcam is here.
And he doesnt share the same kind of thoughts as the others did with me.
Sure we're closer than ever but oh god
sometimes.
I used to be able to say "Yes i have a best friend. We would always hang."
Then highschool came and we seperated. somehow we're still close, but not like primary school.
In highschool, i got myself a set of bros. the 6 of us were always with one of the other, if not all at once, hanging somewhere.
then we finished highschool
Only vusak is here, but she has her own clique.
Malcam always has shit going on so i dont really like disturbing him
I bonded with reine when i saw she came back after her incident, but shes more like a buddy i buddy when doing volunteer work. or joining club activities. ok fine we are close but only cos we have lots of mutual bitching to do XD
but yeah back to the point
From having definite group of friends, i've become a drifter
If more shit happens, i'm going to turn to being a loner
but i think thats a bit hard to do. I talk too much. I meet too many people
I'm too sociable XD

Yet
So lonely

No comments:

Post a Comment