Always wanted to see a real archaeological site. I guess its trips like this that brings me as close as possible since I abandoned that dream years ago =.=
But yeah Niah Caves was beautiful
I love it
I wana go back and just stare at the rocks some more
I think the people behind me were getting restless which was why I didn't stay still for long.
Oh and we were "behind" the set schedule. Oh well what to do
Anyway
With any church gathering/camp thingy, there was a sharing section.
I don't know why but I had the urge to share the drama I was going through last year. The build up to my self diagnosed depression which started from coming to a uni (which i think some people do go through so i aint alone there i think) and then losing about 96% of my closest friends from foundation.
Lol ok so i didnt actually lose em, we still talk, but not as a group anymore.
and they all left
like, left curtin
yeah baby, you should know this story right.
Since then I have been quite the unsocial person.
I been meeting new people, yeah
opening up much more than ever, yeah
but in terms of me, looking for them so we can hang, yeah not so much.
Not sure why
ah brain.
ah feelings
y u so complicated
anyway
the other thing i wanted to blog about
i need to release this from my system somehow. its not my place to tell you anything, obviously, but i just to say something
nixon
yeah hes cool
hes the nerd looking type but can still be really cool
talks way too much to be labelled nerd
but the again he finds it thrilling to hack shit
so yeah
geek
gamer
whatever
you get the pict.
So the day we got back from niah, a few of us decided to hang back at bintang and watch a movie (which btw is Long Weekend and is super awesome i highly recommend it to you if you like thai horror movie) and then justin decided hey lets have dinner. so he sent us all home and picked us up again like after an hour.
went to Siamese, awesome place as always
Then justin decided he wanted to bring us to Canada Hill
Damn that view was a-maazing
oh yeah and as a side note, after the movie we were all sort of mocking samson and ean because they were the most scared, or at least, they reacted the most, but ean mostly, as a guy can only take so much right
so on that hill we started our ghost stories again and the mockery and all
after a while nixon started saying stuff like no la teda that i feel nothing there, aint nothing haunting that place. here also none la
so i just stared at him. justin also. he noticed so he started sharing
he said he wanted to share during the sharing night but mehh maybe not. would freak everyone out.
Then alex came, bugged justin to tell her about the ghost he saw down at tanjung beach
lol
ok
so i was obviously curious
so i asked
the story that came out of nixon's mouth was one i thought i would never actually hear.
like dayem dude
so this is your back story? wow. Im including you in all my prayers now, everytime i do actually pray
I also found out his faith and belief is somewhere along my line too
Its hard to put into words because everything will sound wrong but heres the main part
dont really go church because it doesnt feel right
I mean think about it
you go to church to pray to God and Jesus and Mother Mary no? not to listen to some sermon going on about how other churches and other religions can feel your dirt
Being Roman Catholic is awesome and all
But I thank God everyday for what my Mum put in my head
"If you yourself don't believe in what you are praying to, then why pray at all?"
No comments:
Post a Comment